7.25.2007

4th of July in Arlington Heights

Summer is passing by quickly. I spent a week in North Carolina with my family in June. Chris Ballard moved in wth Jason the last week of June and then the Ballard rents came to visit Chicago. We had a great dinner at Santorini in greektown with my parents too. Then Jason and Chris got hooked up with a big t.v. for the apartment. Then I went to Michigan with Mom's side of the family to chill on the boat at the beach (well, never actually made it to the beach because the boating was so awesome)!

Then we had a nice long visit from our favorite NoVa buddies (and I only say NoVa because I think tony hates that expression). Yes, we hung with Ryan and Corey Jankowitz and Tony Gabour. Amoung the list of thinks that went down that week are seeing The Transformers and Knocked Up, visiting the Taste of Chicago, gambling at the racetrack, having a party at the Greenwood's AH house, and throwing a party at Jason's apartment. We had so much fun, as you can see from these pictures.



No comments: