3.18.2007

Lauren's 25th Birthday

My 25th birthday was special because I got to spend time with my family and friends. Jason and I started the day in Arlington Heights where we had lunch and cake with Grandmommy and Grandaddy, Aunt Melissa and Uncle Jeff, Katherine, and my immediate family - including Joanna who was home from college on spring break! Then we went back into the city for a quick Julius Meinl dinner. Joanna and Emily joined us at Red Ivy bar in Wrigleyville for drinks. The St. Patrick's Day celebration was in FULL swing by 9PM as it seemed like a lot of people had started drinking quite early in the day. We saw my friend Greg Tiltz and his girlfriend. Then we went to another bar and saw Lauren McCarthy. All in all, it was a very enjoyable day - thanks to everyone who called, texted, bought me drinks, etc!




No comments: